Sunday, November 25, 2012

1 year Anniversary!

It is official, I have been blogging for a year! My first post was on Sunday Nov 20th 2011.

"....I am hoping by writing some of my hopes and dreams I fully realize how important they really are to me and it encourages me to strive to continue to follow my ambitions. In the meantime I hope you will find some entertaining antic-dotes about raising chickens, traveling, reading, and coming to grips with who I am. I hope that by writing my story down, you may participate in it. In a world of instant gratification and instant information, it will encourage me to write when I remind myself that I will be able to slow down and, after time, look back on the experiences that I write about...."
 I hope that you have enjoyed checking out this site as much as I have enjoyed working on it. It definitely makes it easier for me to look back and see all the wonderful things that I have done over the last year as well as the trials.

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment